If you have very specific design ideas, or require complex formatting, the ultimate control provided by the Custom service is for you. Our designers create each page with original text and layout formatting and then customize your entire book by incorporating up to 35 image manipulations and enhancements. If you do not have specific ideas, we will develop a storyboard for your approval and execute a design that you oversee and approve at every step of the publication process. In addition to personalized full-service design support, the Custom Package includes more books and online availability through Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other online book resellers.
The Custom service includes everything in the Professional with the following modifications and additions:
Read about the services included in every package.
Image, text and design treatments
- 75 total allotted images
- 35 total allotted images for the Image Enhancement & Manipulation service
- Custom Text & Layout Formatting service
- Cover Design Service - Basic
- Availability of your book in paperback format
- Availability of your book in hardcover format
- Availability of your book in color e-book format
- Pre-production consultation with graphic designers
- Ability to make corrections to text and design (see Author Alterations Service for details)
- Assignment of an International Standard Book Number (ISBN)
- Registration with Books In Print
- Ability to track book production through the website
- Author Service Representative for support during production
- Author Learning Center 12-Month Subscription
- One Paperback Primary Print Copy
- One Hardback Primary Print Copy
- Eight (8) paperback copies, shipped post-publication *
- Available 24-7 through Xlibris' telephone and online ordering systems
- Worldwide Distribution with online retailers
- Reseller and distributor ordering availability through Xlibris with industry discounts
- Thirty (30) Bookstubs
- Bookstore Returnability
- 50 bookmarks
- 50 business cards
- 50 postcards
- 5 posters
Disclaimer: Package includes the cost of the free books and BookStubs, but you're responsible to pay the cost of shipping and handling.
Ready to publish?
Head on over to the Service Instructions or
call your Publishing Consultant at 1-888-795-4274.