Xlibris is one of the pioneers of the print-on-demand publishing services industry, and still leads the way today. One of our founding principles, dating back to when we were newly incorporated and making books out of a basement office, is that authors should have control over their work. This principle still stands today as we help hundreds of authors every month publish their work in the manner and form that they envision.
Giving authors control is why we don't take rights and why we're nonexclusive. This means that you can achieve publication with us and offer your work to publishers and agents. And if you are one of the fortunate few, you can immediately go with your new publisher with no strings attached. Xlibris is here to provide services that help you succeed as a writer.
Xlibris has been publishing books for more than a decade. Now with over 40,000 titles in print for over 35,000 authors, you can count on Xlibris' extensive experience to provide dependable, long-term, individualized support through the publishing process and in the years that follow.
When you publish with Xlibris:
- You retain all the rights to your book
- You completely control the book design
- You can publish quickly
- You can prove the value of your work
- You can have paperback and hardback availability
- You can distribute your book worldwide
- You can target your niche market
- You gain access to your audience
- You earn royalties on every sale
- Your book will never go out of print
- You have access to around-the-clock customer support